Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Cardiac Rehab

Well yesterday was the first day of rehab! I LOVED IT!! It was too difficult and I didn't have any major heart flutters of shortness of breathe. But I'm hoping that they will increase my speed on the treadmill. 1.7 miles per hour feels more like I'm making the belt move.

I was worried about going to rehab because Karen (the mom I babysit for) would have to take off work early 3 days a week. But good ole Jeff stepped up to the plate and said he would watch the girls while I'm at rehab. I am so thankful for that.

Well I need to get ready for the day. Emma should be here soon.

Love & Prayers,
Kristi

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Thank goodness Jeff has a more flexible schedule now!

The little calendar is yours. I guess I should mail it to you since I don't know when I'll see you next.