Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello!

Well I guess since Norma Jean and Dani updated their blogs, I will too.

Since my last blog, we have moved, I'm not babysitting anymore, and Paige is in preschool at St. Clair Elementary.

Paige loves preschool. We enrolled her hoping she would become some what unattached from Mommy's hip. It has worked. It seem like her shyness isn't as bad, and she has made several friends that she loves to talk about.

We moved to St. Clair in May of 2008. I don't know how much longer we will be here though. We are looking into moving back to Bourbon, but if Jeff can get a job down south, we might be moving to Poplar Bluff. I have two uncles and their families that live there and my Grandpa and Grandma Beebe are moving there some time in the next couple of months. Only God knows which direction we will go.

Well that is about it. Hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather.

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

No comments: